EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY
organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
1. Audit (Details)
2. Climate Change and Sustainability Services (Details)
3. Data Analytics (Details)
4. Financial Accounting Advisory Services (Details)
5. Forensic & Integrity Services (Details)
6. Japan/ Korean desk
1. Actuarial Services (Details)
2. Associate Consulting Program (Details)
3. Business Consulting/ Technology Consulting (Details)
4. Cyber Security (Details)
5. Financial Risk Management (Details)
6. Technology Risk (Details)
7. Technology Risk - Financial Services (Details)
8. Data & Analytics (Details)
• People Advisory Services
1. Mobility Tax (Details)
2. Workforce Advisory Services (Details)
1. Business Tax Services (Details)
2. Global Compliance and Reporting (Details)
3. Indirect Tax (Details)
4. International Tax and Transaction Services (Details)
5. Transfer Pricing (Details)
6. Tax Technology & Transformation (Details)
7. US Tax (Details)
8. FS Business Tax Service (Details)
1. Infrastructure Advisory (Details)
2. Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy (Details)
3. Valuation, Modeling & Economics (Details)
4. Strategy and Transactions - Financial Services (Details)
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be/have:
1. 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines
2. Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service
3. Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented
4. Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects
5. Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines
and on different industries
6. Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to
work under pressure
7. Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin,
including both technical and business writing, documentation and
presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
8. Willing to travel
9. Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and
innovation tools and approaches
Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus:
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You can choose more than one goal
You can choose more than one location
I want to work in
It’s okay if you’re not sure. We got you covered no matter what.
We've sent a notification to the hiring manager with your profile details and resume.Back to Job
Be sure to complete your profile for best results. This is the final step of your application.