We’re looking for an ambitious person to join us and help scale our business. You’ll be working directly with the founders who come from a variety of backgrounds across tech, finance. You’ll get to see first-hands the workings of a fintech startup, as well as contribute to its growth in a meaningful way.
We’re looking for help to develop the Zetl web-application and related projects, focusing on backend development (node.js/mongodb).
• At least 2 years of experience developing in Node.js
• Used git as a code repository
• Used CI/CD for past projects
• NoSQL Database experience, preferably MongoDB
• Strong experience with AWS
• Experience developing scalable, adaptive, high-performance apps
• Demonstrated ability to write and test high-quality, readable, reliable and well-architected code
• Experience working with and fetching data from internal and third party APIs
• Remote working skills; ability to work unsupervised, diligent with check-ins, clear and concise commit messages
You can choose more than one goal
You can choose more than one location
I want to work in
It’s okay if you’re not sure. We got you covered no matter what.
We've sent a notification to the hiring manager with your profile details and resume.Back to Job
Be sure to complete your profile for best results. This is the final step of your application.