At The Wave, we believe in never being afraid to try something new. Life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know. That’s why we’re ready to help you in a heartbeat. Retail shops. Co-working spaces. Event areas. We have them all under one roof. Why? We want you to enjoy more convenience and efficiency when doing business. It’s the place to be to let your ideas roam free. A place with all the resources you need to make people fall in love with your brand.
We are looking for a Accounting Assistant to join our team.
• Responsible for account receivable and account payable
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills and receipts etc.
• Handle daily accounting duties, arrange daily payment collection, filing and recording
• Input data into accounting software programs
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
• Coordinating internal and external audits
• Handling in month-end closing and ad hoc duties as required
• Diploma or above with 3-4 years’ relevant experience
• Prior experience in handling full set of accounts is definite advantage
• Self-initiative, detail-minded and well-organized
• Team player with strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Min 3-4 years solid Accounting, Finance experience, ideally with exposure in a listed company
You can choose more than one goal
You can choose more than one location
I want to work in
It’s okay if you’re not sure. We got you covered no matter what.
We've sent a notification to the hiring manager with your profile details and resume.Back to Job
Be sure to complete your profile for best results. This is the final step of your application.