We are looking for talented and driven software engineers to join the SocGen team. You will be part of a dynamic regional team, dealing with major stakeholders including Business Lines Risks teams.
• Leadership skills: Able to lead discussions as well as project task deliveries.
• Business analysis skills: Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
• Domains: Intermediation API, Business API, Data Modeling, User Experiencer, Server & hosting
• Language: Java/Python/C#, HTML5/Angular/React, CSS 3 & Java Script, SQL
• Practical experience in Big data: Hadoop, Hive, Spark
• Experience in REST / SOAP web services
• Experience of working in an agile or devops framework
• Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
• Strong command of English and formalization capacity
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
GBIS is the Global Banking and Investor Solution arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, SG GBIS provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Global Business Service Unit is GBIS Service Unit, it delivers day-to-day services to GBIS BUs and their clients to accelerate the transformation, it is composed by IT & non-IT teams working side by side under the same leadership.
To strengthen the delivery capability, we are opening a permanent position based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join the GBSU Finance Risk and Market Data team (GBSU/FRM) as a software engineer. FRM is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong and Bangalore, covering the Asia Pacific region (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, India and Australia).
You can choose more than one goal
You can choose more than one location
I want to work in
It’s okay if you’re not sure. We got you covered no matter what.
We've sent a notification to the hiring manager with your profile details and resume.Back to Job
Be sure to complete your profile for best results. This is the final step of your application.