In addition to following Lane Crawford’s policies and procedures, key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Digital Experience & Site Development
Web Design & Optimize Pages: (30%)
- Help develop and design web pages that are user-friendly, attractive, and engaging, while remaining true to the company brand and promoting the company image and values.
- Maintain and ensure site is following style and css guideline.
- To help add new site elements and updates to existing pages to keep the website fresh and interesting.
- Regularly back up websites and data
- Ensure all website content is optimized for search engines to drive more traffic to pages.
- Review and revamp current ad space to drive revenue.
- Track the resultsof the activities through analytics tools
Site Navigation: (15%)
- To maintain the navigational structure of all sites including the guided navigation, filters and mega menu areas
- To facilitate the creation and maintenance of the online customer facing category hierarchies across all BUs
- To add, amend and remove search keywords (English and Chinese) on a weekly basis relevant to our uploads and to ensure the site search function is working as expected
Fast Train Prioritisation (ATG & Mobile): (15%)
- To assist in the prioritisation of all ATG and Mobile App ticket releases
- To ensure key aspects of the website are functioning as expected and identify and support in the resolution of any bugs
- To identify key customer pain points via sources of customer feedback and help to instigate resolutions to improve customer satisfaction
- To test and oversee roll out of site feature enhancements to improve the efficacy of onsite experiences
- To work with customer insight and UX teams to review customer shopping behaviour on site and make recommendations for improvement to navigation and existing site functions
- To work cross departmentally to propose actionable strategies to both handle performance issues and to optimize operational opportunities
- To work with technology teams to define and implement new reports and tools as required by business users
- To monitor market space and make recommendations to keep the site updated and stay relevant
Customer Experience Projects’ Online Retail Representative: (15%)
- To ensure all online retail needs are met and considerations are properly addressed to facilitate a smooth roll out
- To assist in the development of future personalization of the sites by partnering with relevant parties to recommend tech improvements
- To collaborate with relevant teams regarding site-wide product placement, considering overall presentation and visibility of product in relation to seasonal OTB and key investment / push brands, in order to improve the quality of the online customer experience and drive sales
Relationship Management (15%)
- To be involved in key projects – participate, communicate, and ensure a smooth roll out via UAT
- To regularly communicate and update on monthly deliverables across ATG and Mobile App platforms
- To coordinate cross-functionally to ensure site experience needs are met
- To establish a strong network with all departments to ensure smooth working relationships
- To facilitate conversations amongst various departments for project roll outs to ensure that all parties are well informed
Company Culture and Values (10%)
- To fully engage and live by the Lane Crawford Vision, Passion, Learning and Collaboration (PLC) Values, Leadership Code and deliver our Customer Service Promise at all times
- To build collaborative working relationships with your colleagues to ensure the achievement of the Company Business Plan, your department and individual objectives
- To reinforce Lane Crawford Heritage, Brand DNA and culture - through storytelling and sharing successes at every opportunity
- To provide the necessary leadership, coaching and guidance to your team to ensure commitment to achieve the Department/BU plan and Individual Objectives