New Lead Generation (Marketing campaigns to generate leads for sales teams) (50% of your time):
Manage the B2B lead generation test and learn program:
- Create, build and execute compelling marketing campaigns, events and artifacts, including White Papers & Webinars to attract the right audience to help generate new qualified marketing leads.
- Partner with associations, trade group, companies and other parties to further extend the outreach of KorumLegal to relevant target audiences.
- Direct and oversee targeted marketing programs for our social media “owned sites” such as LinkedIn converting followers into qualified sales leads.
Website stewardship, maintenance and growth:
- Manage the CMS to ensure that the website is kept up to date and driving leads.
- Work with the GM – Nth Asia & Growth and Growth Marketing Executive to set the strategic direction for the website, ensuring that they reflect the KorumLegal brand and is being used to maximum affect in supporting business and marketing priorities.
- Ensure the website is used to maximum potential as a sales and marketing channel and integrate HubSpot/CRM or other technologies into the website as required
- Develop and manage our SEO and SEM strategy.
- Use your own copy writing and design skills to ensure that the website provides a user experience that reflects our brand and customer value proposition.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in online content and campaigning.
- Monitor competitor websites to ensure KorumLegal continues to outperform the
Digital Content Creation:
- Oversee the creation of digital content that will achieve campaign targets for engagement and qualified leads.
Monitoring and improving:
- Monitor the performance of the website as a marketing and sales channel - using the tools available, including Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- measurement and reporting of marketing campaign activity across all channels.
- Ensure you develop insights and that the website is continuously improved.
Brand awareness and Curation of leads (30% of your time):
- Articles/ Blogs: Oversee the development of all thought leadership assets and ensure they are curated and maintained on appropriate platforms.
- CRM: Managing the design and optimisation of any email communications to our existing and prospective customer and consultant communities - eg. the KorumLegal Newsletter and Korum Forum.
- PR outreach: Develop & maintain relationships with PR agencies and ensure the KorumLegal bran and assets are well represented in the public domain.
- Social Media: Create & direct the social media strategy.
Marketing Operations and Management (20% of time)
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Growth Marketing Executive, developing and mentoring as appropriate
- Contribute to KorumLegal market share and increase value/share of wallet with existing customers.
- Deliver demonstrable return on marketing investment.
- Ensure marketing initiatives are delivered in accordance with agreed budget.
- Responsible for the preparation of marketing materials including pitch materials, blog posts and potentially multimedia (video) materials