FinMonster is a startup in Fintech segment focusing on Corporate Banking services. Our company is a visionary startup to create products solving the long existing problem in corporate banking and to help underserved companies to obtain banking support. FinMonster wish business can acquire banking support with lowest market price and efficient completion cycle. We continuously develop different products for bank and corporate user in order to streamline the financing operation and to liberalize the corporate banking market. Ultimately, we desire to create a corporate banking market that is fair, transparent and efficient.
We are looking for enthusiastic team player in software development who agree on our core value to help business and make a change to the corporate banking market. The CTO will lead a team to create our core software applying to corporate banking worldwide which is innovative to the existing market. Challenges exist but upside of exposure is much higher than the challenges going to face.
• Works together with business development team to design the products from scratch and understand the market requirement including information aggregation and database management.
• Perform project management and business analysis of various FinTech projects
• Oversees all UI/UX and system design work, to ensure the products meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Leads the change of existing marketplace (www.Finmonster.com) for better experience with the advice from outperforming ex-Corporate Bankers
• Implement and improve the architecture designed strategy of FinMonster’s new products
• Supervise Business Analysts and FinTech Engineers, and communicates with different vendors from Hong Kong and Oversea
• Wish to make a change to the existing practice for financial inclusion
• Has a belief to benefit the ultimate users by creativity
• Eager to be creative on new approaches for solving existing market problem, and follows them through to acceptance and production
• Enthusiastic in FinTech market and willing to work in startup environment
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in managing a software engineering team and 3 years of working experience
• Bachelor Degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field
• Proficient in English writing and speaking
You can choose more than one goal
You can choose more than one location
I want to work in
It’s okay if you’re not sure. We got you covered no matter what.
We've sent a notification to the hiring manager with your profile details and resume.Back to Job
Be sure to complete your profile for best results. This is the final step of your application.