What We Do
Knight Frank is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank has more than 18,000 people operating from over 520 offices across 60 countries.
We are communicative and inclusive, have an open-door policy, and all of our management team is very approachable. We are a progressive organisation and seek like-minded people to help us grow and develop. We work hard and play hard, and our staff club organises a diverse range of activities including sporting events, cookery and handicraft classes, as well as corporate social responsibility activities.
Why Work Here
- As a limited liability partnership in the UK, we are run by equity partners who work at Knight Frank and understand our business. Whilst short-term performance is important to us, we always bear in mind the impact that decisions will have in the long-term on both the business and our people.
- We actively encourage teamwork, and structure our organisation so that our teams do not compete internally against each other.
- Whilst all of our staff have their own specialisms, we encourage mobility and knowledge exchange between teams and offices in our global platform to maximise opportunities for both personal growth and business development.
- We are committed to bringing out the best in our people. Our comprehensive learning & development courses, both classroom-based and e-learning, cover technical, management, and soft skills to supplement on-the-job training.
- Dress code: Business attire
- Layout: Our modern interiors have an open layout with enclosed phone booths and meeting rooms for privacy when needed.
- Amenities: Well equipped open-plan kitchen, vending machines for snacks and drinks
- Features: Both our offices are WiFi enabled to enable you to work anywhere besides at your desk.