What We Do
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy sector. We are renowned for our dynamic Careers Programme, which transforms graduates, returners to work and ex-forces personnel into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We provide award-winning business and technical training in areas including Business Analysis, Software Development, Technical Analysis, Business Intelligence and more. Once trained, FDM consultants are deployed on client site, working on exciting projects that will have a real, positive impact.
FDM takes pride in fostering a vibrant, dynamic, and diverse work environment where our employees are rewarded for their achievements and can work together for success. We have centres in vibrant cities from Singapore to London to New York and more. These integral business hubs epitomise our goal to inspire the next generation of IT and business professionals. We celebrate our people’s achievements through company awards, such as ‘Consultant of the Month’ and ‘Consultant of the Year’. We also host regular events and networking opportunities to connect with our people and ensure everyone feels included in the FDM community.
Why Work Here
Our Careers Programme will equip you with the skills and confidence you need, as well as invaluable experience working on leading edge projects for some of the biggest names in the business. In addition to mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM you will:
- Gain industry-recognised training and qualifications
- Undergo key skills development e.g. personal branding, stakeholder management, communication, planning as well as industry specific training
- Acquire a minimum of two years commercial experience working some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Be part of a global community
- Layout: Open plan with classrooms
- Dress code: Business attire
- Features: Situated at our beautiful office along Victoria Harbour